The flight booking game for Batanes is so strong during the SkyJet Airlines seat sale in a recently held travel exposition in Manila. Even though the gates at the venue were not yet opened, the line stretched with length as long as the blockbuster queue we see in December film fest. If you’re one of the few lucky Abangers who snatched a very great deal, congratulations! For those who are Nganga, keep the faith alive. Batanes is worth the wait. Visiting what I considered the most photogenic province in the Philippines should be in your bucket list too. Here are the reasons why you should pay a visit to Batanes.
1. After flying a distance from Manila, you’ll be welcomed with this.
2. The pretty simple airport of Basco
3. The crime rate is relatively zero.
4. They have hearts for the local arts.
5. While the rest of the Philippines have wet and dry season, Batanes has summer, rainy, and winter seasons.
6. Kilometer marker posts and traffic signs out of stones are Basco’s trademark.
8. Cow na!
9. Most of the churches in the Batanes are bright and colorful.
10. Scouting for a church for your wedding?
11. Church as strategic maritime vantage point
12. You can also climb this active volcano for more adventures
13. And yes, we’re still in the Philippines.
14. How about living in this place for the rest of your life?
15. Looking for a “uniquely Batanes” backdrop wall for your Instagram?Next >>
This entry was posted on Friday, September 11th, 2015 at 2:29 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags: Alapid Hill, Basco, Batan, Batanes, bucket list, Chamantad Cove, Chavayan Village, Chawa View Deck, Dawn Zulueta, Diura Fishing Village, Fountain of Youth, Fundacion Pacita, Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit, Honesty Store, Ivana Church, Mahatao, Mahatao Lighthouse, Marlboro Country, Morong Beach, Mt. Iraya, Naidi, Naidi Lighthouse, Nakabuang Arch, Racuh-a-Payaman, Richard Gomez, Rolling Hills, Sabtang, Savidug Village, The Flying House, Tinyan Viewpoint, Tukon Chapel, Valugan Boulder Beach, Venus, Windows XP, Yaru nu Artes Ivatan Art
Posted in: List of Likes and Lifehacks