Love it or hate it. If you want to move on, hugot intended, or around the metropolis, the fastest and relatively the safest means is to take the trains of Manila. If Philippine National Railways, Manila Light Rail Transit System, and Manila Metro Rail Transit System Light would only rehash their reminders to the passengers, the daily commute becomes more enjoyably emotional rather than physical. Here’s a list of the re-imagined communications from LRT, MRT and PNR – Berso sa Metro Hugot Edition.
1. Don’t chase things. The right ones who really belong in your life will come to you.
2. Good things come to those who wait
3. Hindi ka naman din sardinas.
4. Courtships and relationships these days.
5. The new crowd segregation scheme is now in place.
6. So is the crowd control.
7. Siguro ay hindi niya lang alam ang iyong tunay na halaga.
8. The cold never bothered me anyway.
9. That is letting go. Here’s about holding on.
10. Mangyaring kumapit lang po sa mga safety hand rails at mag-ingat sa mga mandurukot.
11. Approaching Recto Station
12. Exact Fare Only
15. The Ultimate Paalala Of All Time
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2014 at 4:18 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.